Help Needed: PHP Complex Error with Ruby on Rails Installation

Hey everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well! I’m currently tangled up in a bit of a mess and could really use some help from the PHP community. Here’s the situation:

I’m working on a PHP project where I’m integrating some features that involve a Ruby on Rails installation. However, I’m hitting some complex errors that I can’t seem to resolve on my own.

The specific error I’m encountering is:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_rails_version() in /path/to/your/file.php:45
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /path/to/your/file.php on line 45

I found these resources/articles (PHPUnit) PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function each() - Stack Overflow how to install ruby on rails while I was searching for the error and as per them I’ve verified that the Ruby on Rails installation is correct and running as expected outside of PHP, but it seems like PHP isn’t communicating with it properly. I’ve checked all the necessary extensions and configurations, but no luck so far.

Has anyone run into a similar issue or have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this? I’m particularly interested in knowing if there’s a specific configuration or PHP extension that might be causing this issue. Any insights on integrating PHP with Ruby on Rails smoothly would also be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Could you please share the details of the get_rails_version function?

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service